Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guild News

Somebody's gotta steer this thing...

/begin rousing speech/end rousing speechSo, after hearing the rousing speech above, its time to uhm, well, uh, do stuff, and things. Actually, I've gotten the itch/urge to get back to a few group activities. Here's a couple reasons why: There's a ...
Small Malussalsus 6y
Malussalsus4795Small Malussalsus 6y
Guild News

The king is dead...

...long live the king. I have turned over guild control to Malussalsus for the foreseeable future. As I've stated to the officers En and I will be moving out of the country very soon and will not be in a position to play for at least the next 3 mo...
Small Elenoctae 6y
Elenoctae13799Small Saurelle 6y
Guild News

Ding!

Level 4, enjoy your extra 5% rep lesser creatures...I'll be cruising along at 15!
Small Elenoctae 6y
Elenoctae5216Small Celdin 6y
Guild News

Ding!

Paradox is now a level 3 guild. Mounted speed is increased by 10%.While being in a guild that is large enough to earn max guild experience daily certainly has it's benefits, and while that is a goal that we are slowly working towards, there is som...
Small Elenoctae 6y
Elenoctae10332Small Celdin 6y
Guild News

Guild Dungeon Runs.

There is a calendar event up in game for guild members. It is scheduled for Saturday night (Jan 1) at 8:00pm ST (11:00pm EST / 7:00pm AKST)We will be running Blackrock Caverns on regular difficulty to familiarize ourselves with the instance (for t...
Small Elenoctae 6y
Elenoctae15513Small Elenoctae 6y
Guild News

Merry Christmas

Wishing all of you a very safe and happy holiday. Log off for a bit and enjoy it.
Small Elenoctae 6y
Elenoctae15511Small Enaldria 6y
Guild News

Joaf is back for good? Dammit!

It seems that our little mascot followed us all the way from the other server, and he's now back on his own account. We're doomed.Also, minor issues with the hosting site. Small things like the server status may be broken for a few days. No biggie...
Small Elenoctae 6y
Elenoctae11410Small Celdin 6y
Guild News

Cataclysm!

The expansion is live today (this morning at midnight server time)! Enjoy the mass of drakes now crowding the trade district. That is all.
Small Elenoctae 6y
Elenoctae3174Small Elenoctae 6y
Guild News

Crafting List, About Us and General Housekeeping...

I have removed the WotLK data from the crafting thread. I still have an archive of this list available if anyone needs anything. I will be updating the crafting thread with the introductory raid patterns after Cata goes live on the 7th.You'll noti...
Small Elenoctae 6y
Elenoctae5203Small Elenoctae 6y
Guild News

Site Changes

The hosting site is in the process of rolling out some upgrades to the format and as such we will be seeing several changes to the site's layout over the next few weeks. Several features are being added and as such I will be making some adjustment...
Small Elenoctae 6y
Elenoctae187Small Elenoctae 6y
Guild News

Test Event

There is a test event up on the calendar for next Friday. Please look at it, sign up, and play with the calendar feature to familiarize yourself with it.Thanks.
Small Elenoctae 6y
Elenoctae10277Small Saurelle 6y
Guild News

Server Issues

Just to let everyone know the hosting site is experiencing some server issues that they are working on at this time. As such, the site may be slow and or down periodically for the next few hours. :)
Small Enaldria 6y
Enaldria176Small Enaldria 6y
Guild News

Forum Changes

I made some adjustments to the forum categories. Any discussions that have a bearing on our raids and/or the guild in general need to go in the appropriate sections. Silly stuff and non-pertinent game related posts are still welcome in the General...
Small Elenoctae 6y
Elenoctae4152Small Saurelle 6y
Guild News

New Members.

Everyone welcome Suntsu and Lunaslight to the guild.
Small Elenoctae 6y
Elenoctae12357Small Saurelle 6y
Guild News

Fresh meat.

Everyone here is encouraged to be on the lookout for prospective guild members at all times. If you think someone would be a good fit for our group from a social angle (not talking about raiding here) feel free to invite them to join. If you do no...
Small Elenoctae 6y
Elenoctae4197Small Saurelle 6y
Guild News

Welcome Darshiva

Everyone be sure to welcome Darshiva to the site, flog her accordingly.
Small Elenoctae 6y
Elenoctae13491Small Saurelle 6y
Guild News

Our Mascot is home...

Joaf is now a member of the website with his own special rank.(For those that do not know Joaf is Enaldria's little brother, treat him accordingly.)
Small Elenoctae 6y
Elenoctae12361Small Saurelle 6y
Guild News

Guideline ammendment

The following section of the guidelines has been ammended. The italicized portion has been added for further clarification."Punctuality and Readiness - Be on time. If you commit to a raid then you need to be logged and ready for your invite at lea...
Small Elenoctae 6y
Elenoctae5222Small Malussalsus 6y
Guild News

Real Names on Blizzard Official Forums cancelled

Holy shit, they've come to their senses. http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/1856-Real-Names-on-Official-Forums-cancelled
Small Celdin 6y
Celdin3165Small Saurelle 6y
Guild News

Rebirth!

From the ashes of For Crits and Giggles to the reforging as Crit Storm. From wandering disbandment to the fledgling Malice and Forethought. Paradox is born.
Small Elenoctae 7y
Elenoctae8334Small Celdin 6y